Message from the Chancellor
Welcome to Northshore Technical Community College where faculty and staff specialize in Building Futures for graduates! Celebrating over 90 years, NTCC continues to serve the greater Northshore region by offering workforce education and transfer opportunities culminating in specialized industry certifications, technical diplomas, and associate degrees in demand occupations, positioning our graduates to be competitive in today’s dynamic and rapidly changing economy. Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC), transfer opportunities abound for students with strategically designed university transfer pathways to colleges and universities. Whether you are interested in a specific field of study or uncertain about your future career plans, our faculty and staff are dedicated to your success! We welcome you to join the “Gator” family and look forward to sharing that special moment with you when you walk across the stage at graduation and Build YOUR Future.
William S. Wainwright, PhD
Northshore Technical Community College is committed to providing quality workforce training and transfer opportunities by awarding associate degrees, technical diplomas, and certificates to students seeking a competitive edge in today’s global economy.
In keeping with the vision of the Louisiana Community and Technical College System, Northshore Technical Community College
- Produces knowledgeable, skilled, and confident citizens ready for the future, ready for the workplace, and ready to continue learning.
- Delivers rapid, flexible, and innovative solutions to changing workforce needs.
At Northshore Technical Community College, we value:
- Student Success – We seek to address student needs and interests to help students stay connected to their education and career goals. Through high-quality instruction, continuous learning, and individualized support, we provide students with the competitive edge needed for today’s global economy.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion – We seek to foster a culturally conscious, non-discriminatory, and equal opportunity environment that recognizes and appreciates the similarities and differences of the students, faculty, staff, and communities we serve.
- Community Synergy - We seek to foster partnerships and relationships within the college and communities we serve to advance our mission.
- Communication – We commit to effective systems of internal and external communication focused on transparency and shared governance to realize a pathway to prosperity for all stakeholders of the college.
- Integrity – We uphold our mission and values through our commitment to decision-making that is moral, just, fair, honest, and trustworthy.